lunes, 27 de agosto de 2012

"Tired of Living, Scared of Dying"



Committing suicide? Now that is something that has never crossed my mind. Why would I want to take my greatest possession away? How can suicide be such a normal topic to Brent Runyon? He talks about killing himself, as I would speak about going to the mall. 

After reading this memoir for 45 minutes, the blur that existed before about suicide slowly starts to clear up. I get a picture of why people do it, even though there's no excuse. 
Brent even agrees with me somewhere along the book. He prefers to go through the consequences than to be laying on a hospital bed suffering more than he used to.
I have gone through really tough times throughout my life: fights, troubles, sadness, depression and other unnamable feelings. And yes, I wish they would all come to an end no matter the consequences. But getting to the point of taking my life away has never been an option.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario